Wednesday 18 September 2013

Out to My Sister

Well if I haven't mentioned this before I'm out to my Sister. She was told ages ago by my Ex-Wife at the beginning of Summer. Since she was told though she hasn't mentioned a thing and now there exists this kind of awkwardness about it. My wife said she would speak to her if I wanted to but I think I should do it. It would clear the air.

Well my job ended at the beginning of the Summer and to be honest I'm glad to see the back of it. Been trying to find a Job and had an interview and got down to the last two and just missed out. I cocked up one of the questions.

Haven't really dressed in a while although last Saturday my wife bought me a top and skirt from Matalan so at the very least I should make the effort. The worst part of dressing up for me is the make-up. Not that I don't like doing it I do, but I'm not that good at it. I did think about going to the local college to get some lessons on doing it. I really don't want to go to anyone to have a make over because I won't learn anything and besides it isn't cheap is it.

When I do dress I do get a thrill going out but the downside is I'm not that confident about it. I think it's got a lot to do with my weight and have begun to do something about it. Half a stone so far. Been swimming about 4 times a week (20 lengths) and it has helped me feel better as well. When I do venture out people do stare but I think its probably more out of curiosity than anything else. Had a few people snickering but it has damaged me.

Tomorrow come what may I shall take the bit between my teeth, dress up and go out. Now I've said it I feel I really want to do it. I would love to spend a whole week just being Carolyn and doing what I normally do with all the normal interactions.

My wife said she would paint my nails tonight but going to the swimming pool tomorrow will raise some eyebrows I'm sure. I spoke with someone who I met and she wears clear nail polish most of the time.

If anyone has any ideas about where to go and what to do without getting too many stares I would appreciate your recommendation.

1 comment:

  1. I now always have my nails painted...I want to be as Female as I can !!!

    ReplyDelete