Sunday 26 May 2013

Dressed for the 1st time in front Julie

In my last post I told you about coming out to my Julie. Well yesterday she visited me and my wife. We had the general chat about each others families. S and Julie started to talk about crafting which they are both very interested in.

Anyway over a cup of coffee Julie spied some costume jewellery on a small coffee table. She asked if they were mine and even before I could properly answer she put the bracelets on me along with two rings. S then said well you might as well get dressed. I was very nervous and my reluctance was overcome by Julie encouraging me.

It was the fastest I've ever got dressed. So coming down the stairs without my makeup was a little bit daunting but as soon as Julie saw me she started to compliment me. I can't tell you how happy it made me. Julie said she would paint my nails and she chose the colour. S did my make up and I was so happy. Julie stayed for about two hours and there was I, Carolyn, fully dressed in front of two women who fully accepted me as I am.

When Julie left S and me spent the evening with music and a glass of wine.


This is me with Julie in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Model wears 200 denier black opaque tights from M&S: https://www.flickr.com/photos/153107942@N06/48096645687

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a full time "Crossdresser"...Always Wearing My Matching Bras & Panties !!!

    ReplyDelete