Monday 6 May 2013

Bank Holiday Monday

Well my work problems still exist and if anything they are getting worse. Now my colleagues and my staff are all aware of something going on but they aren't all exactly sure what. This weekend hasn't therefore been the best for me but last night I changed my outlook and thought wtf. When it happens it happens.

Encouraged by my wife, S, I put my glad rags on and went out. I drove around to different places with a view to going for a walk but in the end stayed in the car and just spent an hour being Carolyn and enjoying myself.

I have recently made contact with a couple of people I used to know from a club in Shoreditch that I used to go to called London Friend it was a TV/TS group run by Yvonne Sinclair. I've heard she hasn't been in good health and I wish her all my best. I've made arrangements to meet these people in the not too distant future.

S said that later today we'll go for a drive and a walk. I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Internet ialah satu media yang sekarang telah sangatberkembang serta banyak digunakan oleh kebanyakan orang untuk memudahkan semua aktivitasnya. Kehadiran internet yang telah memang dibuka oleh kebanyakan orang membuat Agen SBOBET Terpercaya tidak melepaskan kesempatan kali ini dengan membuat service situs penyuplai (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends in the bank now refer to Me as "Paula" !!!

    ReplyDelete