Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday 14th August 2013

Since my last blog I've made two more things. Still inspired by the Great British Sewing Bee. I've just got the book that accompanies the series too. How sad, I know I can't help myself. The second of my projects after the bag I made was a Pin Cushion shown here.


I learnt from this. My hand sewing hasn't yet been perfected and making it wasn't without its trials and tribulations. I found that I had to make the wrist band with the aid of the sewing machine. My first use of a sewing machine. It was enlightening to say the least.

My third project was to make a mini skirt from an old red flat sheet. I made loads of mistakes while doing it, but once again it was a steep learning curve. My wife kindly modelled it for me.


I would appreciate any comments you have that could help me improve. The process was simple enough but my skills weren't really up to the task. My main aim still remains the same i.e. to make my own dresses and skirts and this was just the first.

One thing is for sure is that I really do need to get lessons. I appreciate all the advice my wife is giving me doing this.

While I blog I'm watching for the umpteenth time Star Trek (The Prequel). I really love Sci Fi. It's amazing how many transvestites are into it. Perhaps we are the true aliens lol.

2 comments:

  1. Internet ialah satu media yang sekarang telah sangatberkembang serta banyak digunakan oleh kebanyakan orang untuk memudahkan semua aktivitasnya. Kehadiran internet yang telah memang dibuka oleh kebanyakan orang membuat Agen SBOBET Terpercaya tidak melepaskan kesempatan kali ini dengan membuat service situs penyuplai (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sweetie"...You are looking great...I love your Legs & Sexy Nylons !!!

    ReplyDelete