Saturday 27 April 2013

Another crap week at work. The only thing left is to crossdress.

Well my senior management won't let up and I've had another bad week at work. I wonder why I bother putting all that effort in to it. Perhaps I should just cruise like so many others do. The only thing left to do it dress up. Put some feminine attire on and chill for the weekend.

My wife, S, the treasure that she is bought me a book.


You have to get your head around the fact that it's written for the American market and the majority of web links are aimed at that. I'm still reading and it hasn't yet motivated me to change.

And so I'm off to get my glad rags on and chill some more.

2 comments:

  1. Internet ialah satu media yang sekarang telah sangatberkembang serta banyak digunakan oleh kebanyakan orang untuk memudahkan semua aktivitasnya. Kehadiran internet yang telah memang dibuka oleh kebanyakan orang membuat Agen SBOBET Terpercaya tidak melepaskan kesempatan kali ini dengan membuat service situs penyuplai (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book...It is "Fantastic" !!!

    ReplyDelete